Monday, April 23, 2012

Earth Day Weekend Part Two

   Here is the monkey doing the famous 'Zumwalt' pout. I do it, my sis G does it...
   This was one of the STAR games. Poor guy, needs to work that upper body...

   One of several bean bag tosses...
   This was one of the free activities...

   The night before, we had dinner with our friends at the Art & Wine Gallery Cafe in PMC. This was our first visit. The chicken/avocado soup was excellent...
   The bruschetta appetizer was one of my faves...
   The atmosphere is great, seating was a little tight. The art and jewelry are beautiful; there is a painting I MUST have...c'mon lottery!! Of course I didn't take a photo, but maybe that's better, so no one else buys it first!

Monkey demolished his penne pasta...

   I had the cod; it was a little overcooked, but still good. The side dish was a kind of potato au gratin; a little heavy, but yummy. Zucchini was perfect.

   Hub & friend had the Greek chicken; he said it was a tad bland. The chicken marsala looked wonderful. That & steak might be best bet, or the lobster mac. They have a few minor kinks to iron out, but I would definitely eat there again. It was so great to have a nicer restaurant for dinner that is local!!

No comments:

Post a Comment