Monday, February 13, 2012

Finally, Some Snow??

   This is the view from our dining room around 4:15 this afternoon. It's really coming down now! Let's hope it doesn't peter out like every other hint of snow we've had since November. I washed my car the other day, went for two rides on my bike, and went out to pick up poop when it started snowing. Hopefully, that is a trifecta the fates can't bear to answer with some more snow...lol
  The snow isn't sticking to the street yet...
   Last night, I made the chile relleno casserole recipe I posted the other day...yum! The only mistake I made, was I mixed the salsa into the eggs, instead of pouring it on top. It came out a little too mushy. The hub liked it so much, he actually ate a completely meatless dinner; we had the casserole & asparagus...
   Not the best photo of the incredibly adorable monkey last night. What a life: his dog buddy on the couch next to him, a warm fire, and sour candy from the Sweet Galley! Monkey is so cute, two people thought he was a girl today, & he was complimented on his good looks at the market...
   Tonight, I'm going to bake banana bread (big hit at the last chamber of commerce meeting), and we'll have ahi tuna steaks, roasted yam/multi-colored fingerling potatoes & broccoli for dinner. I'll post the banana bread recipe & photos tomorrow...Hmmm...snow is slowing down, maybe I should go for a bike ride, or clean some exterior windows on the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment