Friday, March 8, 2013

Before & After...


Wow! It's hard to believe that the hub & the monkey were hitting a badmitton birdie just the other day. Look at the same are this morning!
Not to mention that I was JUST riding Kahlua in shirtsleeves on Saturday, and a light jacket on Sunday! She is such an awesome horsey...Looks like we won't be out lunging or riding until the snow melts, and the resulting mud is not too slippery...sigh...
If you look carefully, you can see one of the rainbows I saw on my drive to work (this back road is my favorite route!).
This rainbow is easy to spot!
It was actually a double rainbow!
When the weather is good, I love to take Klipstein Canyon. It is soooo green & lush right now! This is how it looked yesterday...the cows were excited when I slowed my car down (I think they thought I was going to feed them).
It is so green, it reminds me of Ireland. Anyone who has been here in September, would not believe it possible to transform into this green wonderland. There are beautiful wildflowers splashing the roadside & hills as well...

This is the 'traffic' that I now deal with...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment