Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Lot in One Day!!

What a busy day yesterday was! After taking the monkey to PMLC, had the Frazier Park agents' caravan, with one of my listings on it. Then, after my part-time job at the Mountain Christian School, took the monkey to his awesome dentist in South Torrance, Dr. Steven Ota (best dentist in LA!!).

Decided not to torment the monkey by taking photos this time (I was incorrect last dental post, it was 2 fillings/sealants last time & this time). Also, he had less pain meds because with the long drive home last visit, they made him a little ill. SO, we went to Redondo Beach & got some fresh air before leaving for home. Stopped in Santa Clarita to have dinner at the Olive Garden. It was after 9 p.m. by the time we got home.

We got on freeway about 2:15 p.m. & it only took us about 1 1/2 hours to get all the way to Lomita Blvd. in south Torrance. Just shows how easy it really is to get from where we live to the L.A. area...Helps a lot when you are a carpool, though. Without carpool, it would have taken us A LOT longer on the 405...
Here are my neighbors' cows again; took this photo this am....remember, cute and yummy!! They looked so purposeful in their walk, I had to stop. Our house is hidden by trees, but in that area near the kind of break/streak in the trees above where you see the cows. Aren't we so lucky to live in such a beautful spot? I love when I get to hear the cows from my house...
(uh oh! just caught Kosmo tearing up the leather ottoman...daddy is not going to be happy...yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment