Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Busy Start to Fall!

     It has been a very busy time...Kosmo has been doing a lot of serious excavation work (I think he must have been a ditch-digger in a past life) & doing his best to destroy the ottoman in the living room. So glad we have budget furniture...LOL
     I am really enjoying my part-time teacher's aide job at the Christian School, the kids & everyone there are lovely. Wednesday was soccer & the Cub Scout Pack Meeting (Webelos put on a pet show). Popcorn sale begins September 25!! Let me know if you want some! Last night was HOA meeting (I'm on the Pinon Pines HOA board). We are excited about our plans to make some improvements to the Pinon Pines entrance & to the yard of the firehouse, which is our only public building. Hoping to get some mixer-type activities planned for the upcoming year...
     The latest is, we have been invaded by bees...still waiting to hear back from one of the 3 or 4 bee people I have left messages with. Want to save the hive, as bees are a precious resource in grave danger these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment