Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pretty Clouds, Pumpkin & the Fall Festival

   Monday night, the clouds were amazing! I just looked up & snapped this photo...

   I think I'll send this photo to the Bako news...
   Again, just looked up & shot the photo. I love the dappling & the colors!

   I photographed this pumpkin three days ago, & I need to take another photo; I looked today and it has grown even larger! It is becoming a beast...
I volunteered in the PMLC boot at the Fall Festival last weekend. I painted faces. The monkey chose an Ugly Doll, of course. I am always amazed by what a beautiful profile he has. That nose has such a perfect slope. The kid has NO bad angles (wish I could say the same!).



   The booths were all very festive...
   I just HAD to photograph the monkey with this huge dog (the photo doesn't do its size justice). It is a Central Asian Shepherd, and was awesome...Speaking of awesome, I should have some really great news to share very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment