Monday, September 3, 2012

Dinner with Friends

   I WISH I could take credit for this beautiful pork roast, but I didn't make it! Our friends, Chris & Lola had us & my bud Kelly & her family over for dinner last weekend. Chris is a fabulous chef! He actually injected the roast with spices...so tender.

What a feast: eggplant parmesan, spinach & the roast. Still don't know why blogspot keeps turning my edited photos sideways. Whatever...

   My contribution was a chocolate cake/pudding/strawberry trifle. The chocolate pudding was homemade, & oh-so easy! I'll never buy boxed or pudding cups again! In fact, I made pudding cups for the monkey's lunch last week. My friend Kelly made killer mojitos. What a GREAT evening!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, everything looks super yummy! What was the reddish salad looking stuff. That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! It was part of the appetizers I failed to mention: tomatoes, basil, olive oil (kind of like a caprese), that we put on slices of bread.

    ReplyDelete