Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Wrap-Up & 'Back in the Saddle!'

  We have been so crazy-busy since I began teaching as a long-term sub (wish I could keep the job!). I am basically making min. wage (or less!) with the hours I put in, & no benefits, but I am so happy anyway!!
  This is the monkey at the Cuddy Valley Pony Club Fall Harvest Festival. Next year, anyone with kids HAS to come! They give the kids a FREE pony or horse ride (about 1/4 mile or more). Additional laps are only $2, they have yummy goodies for sale, and it is all in a beautiful setting!













The monkey also got to ride a big horse....





















The big news for me, personally, is that momma got to be
BACK in the SADDLE again!
I was soooo happy that Sharon Bonfield let me take a few laps on 'Luke.' I was a little rusty (had to remember how to post on the correct diagonal), but I had sooo much fun!!! Woo Hoo!!
Halloween!!
The monkey was Davey Crockett, and lookes so cute!!
Monkey had so much fun trick-or-treating, and the homes in Pinon Pines went all-out with the decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment