Saturday, November 12, 2011

Early November Updates...



The monkey had November 1 off, so the family used our PMLC auction tix & went to Disneyland!
It was a great day to go, very mellow, no long waits...11 rides plus a brief visit to California Adventure. Now  we know a park hopper is unecessary. For the monkey's ticket, I found a GREAT discount outlet, so friends, just ask me...




So we had some pretty, early November snow...it killed my corn, but so lovely...I will post Cambria & Paso Robles pictures later today, but here are two for now...(its a dog-friendly house!).

We are staying in an awesome house that costs the same as a hotel room!
This house reminds me a little of our home in the mountains. It is set up high, so you feel like you are in a tree house. It is adorable, with skylights all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment