Monday, January 27, 2014

My Sweet Henry

 As most of you already know, our beloved knucklehead, Henry, passed away Friday. This is my favorite photo of him & the monkey, when they were both 4 years old, right after we got Henry (he had cut his leg on a glass door, trying to get to a cat). This is Easter at our old house in Laurel Canyon. About a week later, he came down with bloat.
Here is Henry & another beloved late pet, Rio, trying to hypnotize the monkey's ice cream away from  him...
Henry looooved sleeping on a people bed...
Two cutie-pie buddies...
Henry would do funny things, like squeeze into small places...like this laundry basket, for instance. I fell in love with that rascal when I met him at my friend's house in Petaluma. He kept stealing clean diapers from monkey's diaper bag, & tearing them up all over the house...


Monkey liked to be a doggy, too. We are going to really miss our Henry...

No comments:

Post a Comment