Tuesday, January 14, 2014

December Update

 WOW! I cannot believe I didn't post at all in December. I guess I was busy! Kahlua is still a funny pig-horse. She loves to roll in the dirtiest spots she can find, and can be a little mischievous. Last week, she even gave me some serious bucking action, when she got happy & excited.
   I took this photo one mysterious night...
   This was our tree before we hung the ornaments. Also known as 'be-tree-moth,' it was the biggest tree we have ever had. HUGE!
   The monkey before his bands were removed (with our miracle dog Moose)...
...and after, celebrating at King's Hawaiian.

   My students rocked the Holiday show, with their renditions of Santa Claus is Coming to Town, & Santa Looked a Lot Like Daddy.
   Will post a January update soon! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment