Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wine/Cheese Fundraiser

Are these the cutest cupcakes, or what?? Debbie McNeeley made these adorable creations for the Shelter on the Hill wine/cheese event. I helped SOTH with designing/inputting info for the silent auction bid sheets, and setting up auction tables. I also donated a wine/glass basket for the Silent Auction. It was a lovely event (despite the wind), and in the vineyard on Tejon Ranch.
Here are more of Debbie's cupcakes...

   The live auction was particularly fun, and I won a lovely pair of paintings, depicting the Tejon vineyard setting. We were even able to purchase some great wine, at a great price. I didn't take too many photos this year, as I was a little too busy. I have some cute ones of friends, but won't put on the blog...
   Afterward, my friend and I explored the road on the ranch property a little, then had an amazing dinner at her house. Her hub made wonderful pizza appetizers, then some wonderful pork roast. He also made this great blueberry lemonade cocktail that was lethal....Her hub is a fantastic chef, and has made me realize I need to up my game a bit. However, my family did enjoy some amazing eggplant that I grew tonight! Will post about my peach farm storytime tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment