Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life With Dogs...

    Kosmo apparently really likes Curb Your Enthusiasm, and cameras. Came home today to Glade's birthday boxed set ripped up (dvd's are okay). This is a photo I took of him with the ruined camera case on his head, just because I could get him to do it. A little humiliation goes a long way...lol
    Rio survived his surgery, and we are trying our best to fatten him up. May have to return to feeding him whipped cream out of the can, like I did after seeing "The Tao of Steve." LOVE that dog! The first day he was home, I put the 'cone of shame' on him. Felt pretty good about him, so we took a drive up to Mt. Abel, on a whim, when we picked up Griffin. Saw a baby mountain lion!! Couldn't snap a photo of it, but did take some nice photos I'll try & post tomorrow.
    Came home to Rio dripping blood from hanging his head down while wearing the cone of shame. Kind of freaked me out, but vet reassured me....Really defined the term 'hang dog.' Snatched that e-collar off, & so far, he's been better about not rubbing stitches too much...
These photos do not do justice to the mess I come home to on pretty much a daily basis. Naughty Kosmo is like a 55 lb. termite...Here he is Greco-Roman wrestling Henry....

No comments:

Post a Comment